Sat, 10 Apr|
Natural Sourdough Bread Workshop...sipping a glass of wine - October 11, 2020
An afternoon to learn how to bake natural sourdough bread! Leave with a bag with everything to make bread at home and spend a friendly moment during the garnished aperitif that follows the workshop.
Heure et lieu
10 Apr 2021, 09:00 – 12:30
YOB Workshop, La Ruelle 3, 1163 Etoy, Switzerland
À propos de l'événement
There is something magical and exciting about making your own bread. This magic is even greater when you learn how to develop and grow your own sourdough starter.
In this friendly and gourmet afternoon workshop, while sipping a glass of wine, you will learn:
- the simple method to create natural sourdough bread, step by step, and in practice. You will leave with your dough to bake at home (bread of 400gr) and bake a bread in group to taste during the aperitif;
- how to create, activate and maintain your own sourdough starter as well as the benefits of sourdough;
- the different baking techniques in a household oven to obtain the same results as in a professional bakery, as well as the basics of bakery calculations.
In order to reward our efforts and share a good time between participants, the workshop is followed by a convivial aperitif garnished with regional products and very good bottles of Château de Rochefort.
The price includes:
- 5 hours teaching in small groups;
- illustrated course material and recipe cards;
- after-course support by email or phone for specific questions and to help you with your first bread alone at home;
- registration to the VIP Group;
- tea and coffee during the course;
- aperitif garnished with regional products and very good bottles of Château de Rochefort;
- bag containing all the specific material needed to continue making sourdough bread at home, including professional quality banneton; and
- 1 souvenir wine bottle of Château de Rochefort to recreate this convivial moment at home.
In order to allow all participants to acquire the knowledge of the course, it is limited to a maximum number of 6 participants and a minimum of 2.
Brioches and braids workshopCHF 180.00